Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A few of my favorite things....

Love this new design of custom welcome signs! We have many styles....come check them out...perfect wedding gift.
Ahhhh, an even better wedding gift. Placed on a little easel on the guest book table....adorable. Then on the wall under a wedding picture in the couple's new home.....brilliant.

Had to include a picture of this new chair. I have to resist taking it home everyday. It is sooo cute. You cant really see in the picture but the back has rhinestone buttons. Cute!


2 comments:

{marie} said...

i will take the chair please. holy cuteness. :) how much?

Laura Hawkins said...

I know...I love, love, love it.
$325 AND it is super comfy!

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States