Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yummy fall candles just in!

I realize this picture does this poor little glittery leaf absolutely no justice. But, these are the most sparkly fall leaves for those of us who love a little bling.
I really was writing a post to let you know the fall candles are in. I just didnt have a picture of them to post with it....I just finished unpacking them. I swear you will never find a better pumpkin spice candle. It is the best! Other wonderful scents are Cider-n-cinnamon, almond biscotti, plumberry spice, home sweet home, pumpkin latte, cranberries-n-cloves, spicy cranberry......you just have to come take a sniff.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States