Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tis the Season!

All is well here at the Golden Pear. Today is the last day to order signs for Christmas giving. They are such a great personalized gift and everyone always loves them! I have been a framing freak for days and days and just trying to keep my head above water. I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I made lots of promises that it looks like I will keep. Whew. So, if I am framing your great grandma's photo and I said it will be done by Christmas eve, guess what? It will be.
This weekend is my 16th wedding anniversary and John and I are headed out of town. My dear friend, Shari will be working on Saturday so I can have a day off which I truly appreciate! I wish I was telling you we were headed to Cancun for the weekend but no such luck. We are headed to Portland to do some shopping and then on up the Columbia Gorge to a B & B. It will be fun. One of these years we will be going somewhere hot and tropical I am sure.....

Two weeks from tomorrow is Christmas so get going on that shopping!

2 comments:

Mandy J said...

I can't wait to hear how the B&B is...I'm surprised that John agreed to go, what with the shared bathroom and all! I totally want to go in April for our anniversary, so make lots of mental notes!

jessicashirley said...

Happy Anniversary!! :) Hope you had fun....Hope you made it home, despite all this snow!
We didn't make it to the shop Saturday, but my vacation starts Friday, so Todd and I are planning to stop by soon so I can pick up my stuff!!!
Love ya!! XOXOX
Jess

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States