Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Merry...

Christmas was wonderful. I am pretty sure my whole family got everything they wanted! wow. John is home right now playing with Pixos and Bendaroos with Emma and I am so glad I HAD to go to work! You can only make so many beaded creatures and flowers........:) Everything Christmas is half price at the Golden Pear. Lots of bargain shoppers out today. I am just so content sitting here with my mocha and knowing I got all the Christmas framing gifts done and out on the 23rd! Yahoo! Hope everyone had a spectacular Christmas! We are going to be closed next week so I can hang out with my family and hit the slopes! I will get my fill of making flowers out of bendi sticks and beaded necklaces and playing Rockband with Luke!!!! Happy New Year!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States