Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Easter has arrived!




So I ordered adorable Christmas stuff on Tuesday and today I ordered the cutest, most fresh colors of dishtowel sets! They are the best! 100% cottton and really absorb water...plus sweet cake stands and oh! bright colored pillows and matching welcome mats for your porch this Spring! Then....when I was on a roll....I ordered a new candle line and accesories and some great faux rosemary topiaries, wire nests and chicks, beautiful wreaths for your front door and so much more.........oh god, aren't we in a recession? Everything will be shipping next week so give me a few days and then come see our fresh new Spring look! I can hardly wait.


Oh and now I have to show you all the sweet Easter stuff I put out today! I want it all. Especially those salt and pepper shakers! Adorable. See you soon!

1 comment:

Jessie Brown said...

I am absolutely freaking out about that little fuzzy chick on the side of your blog. I die!

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States