Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Friday, February 27, 2009

I promised....and I deliver.




More cool things have arrived at the Golden Pear all week. I am freaking out about their cuteness factor. Does the grey weather, poor ecomomy, slow weekend plans, bad hairday, whatever...got you down? Fear no more...a little pick me up (totally affordable) is what you need. I am so serious. I "Springed up" my entry table at home with bright yellow and apple green and now every evening when I drag my weary behind in the door I am welcomed by that fresh look and swear I feel a tad happier. I am not lying. Wait until you see all the great stuff we have and again, not lying, great bargains. Plus, the UPS man just walked in the door about 2 minutes ago with MORE! (Mandy, the Sassy stripe pillows and welcome mats just arrived!) Come see me ASAP before it is gone or gasp, I take it all home to my house!!!!

1 comment:

Todd Swan said...

I like your blog, check mine out. I also try to update it everyday.

http://www.TheNewEducation.blogspot.com

Todd

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States