Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Loving the sunshine!








Yae! The sun is shining and I know it is cold out but it LOOKS like summer out. Wahoo. I have a few new things to show that are adorable. For starters....



These super cute little tidbit bowls are so nice. For one, if you want to do your prep work and pretend you are Rachel Ray when you prepare dinner these work great. OR...if you want to put ranch in these to dip your carrots or tater tots...again, great.

Ok, and these little coasters are a crack up...they are reversible and say, "Friends don't let friends take home ugly men." or the little purse pill box reads, "Mommy's little helpers" Priceless.

There is a whole series of the cute pillboxes, compacts, business card holders and coasters. I love them all. The packaging is the cutest too. Great gift for a girlfriend. Plus, they fit in a little padded envelope perfect and wahlah! you are the best friend ever...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello love! I was doing research on my senior project (on the golden pear..big surprise..) and i stumbled across this little beauty of blog! lol I am sorry about your heater (even tho it was a bit ago) that sucks dude... :( Atleast you got it fixed. I hope Emma and Luke are doing well tell them I said hi and perhaps I will see you spring break! xoxoxo

Oceans of Light said...

its raining today.....i stumbled across this site on facebook...is this a store in Albany? I live in Albany, work at OSU.
:) katee

Laura Hawkins said...

Well, stop and see us!

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States