Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Need some bright dishtowels?




These darling tea towels are the best. Super cute colors, waffle weave and plain cotton. You get two dish towels and two coordinating dishrags....all for $10. Super cute in an Easter basket or for a girlfriend who has everything. Don't be the one your friends are all talking about...."Did you see her dingy dishtowel? Ewww, nasty, does she clean her shoes with it? Hope she didn't dry my coffee cup with that gross thing..."

Enjoy today, it is sunny and Spring is only TWO days away! Wahoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helllllllllloooo! Yeah, I'm pretty into EOU, especially this year because the seniors had been there as long as I had and stuff...it'll be sad to graduate!:( You made a quilt from the Joel Dewberry fabric?! CUTE!! I have to see it, it's like one of my favorite fabrics along with all the other ones that match it! Yes, we def need to start throwin' around some ideas for the big shower! Well see ya soon hopefully!!! xoxoxoxo

P.S. Yes I do need some bright dish towels! lol very CUTE!!!

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States