Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Friday, October 9, 2009

Monogramed mirror.....


Ok, ok, this is a bad picture, I know....you try taking a picture of a mirror..........not so easy. I was attempting to get the cool monogram in the corner. I realize you might have to look fairly close to see it and even then it doesn't look like much BUT it really is cool. So you better just stop in and see it with your own two eyes! Just remember we can monogram/engrave/customize pretty much anything!
Oh, so what you cannot really see is a big H and beneath that it reads Established 1992. Yes, that was the year I got married to my big hunk of a man and yes, I was 11.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States