Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Open House coming right up!!!


Open House postcards were mailed out today! Yae! We will be open on Tuesday (Oct 27) and all Halloween will be 50% off! Then we will close from Wed. to Wed for Christmas Set up!
Join us from 4 to 8 on November 5th for wine, cheeses and Holiday Inspiration! Come check out all of our gorgeous Christmas decor and see what the Golden Pear has to offer your home this Holiday season. We have some of the most thoughtful gifts you will ever give.....
or
Join us November 6 & 7th from 10:30-5:30 for more holiday spirit! Hot cranberry cider, sweet treats and fun! or....come see me everyday of the open house......:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! How nice of you to put a pic of my mom on your blog...your so sweet! All the pics look great- the shop looks beautiful! I can't wait to see all of the Christmas decor...I may be coming home for Grace's birthday so if I do I will be sure to stop in! Miss you! Love, Mon

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States