Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Tuesday, March 9, 2010


Can you believe Easter is just around the corner? We have a tiny amount of Easter goodies out but I am still NOT buying for the shop until I have downscaled some of the other goods....I have fine-tuned my plan...(ok, I couldnt have an empty store) I am going to finish up my big sale and hopefully by the first part of May adjust my hours for framing and a few of my favorite things in the main part of the shop. I will be open on Wed, Thur and Fridays. I will be available by appt. any other day. But until then....I am still here Tue-Sat. So, come see me for some amazing bargains and wait until you see what "my favorite things" are that I am going to carry in April.....adorable!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States