Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Wednesday, March 17, 2010


This little compact is the best. For one, every girl needs a cute compact to check for spinich in the teeth and two, it is cute mother of pearl (ok, I just like to say, Mother of Pearl) with that cute heart (looks sorta brighton-ish). Not sure why the pic is sideways, probably because I forgot to turn the photo but you get the idea. This is a must have. Serious. $18
P.S. A nice engraved message or cute quote on the back would make it the best Mother's day gift in the world! (ok, maybe not the world, a lexus SUV might be the best Mother's day gift in the world....just sayin')
Oh my, I just decided I am engraving one for my friend that says, Hello Gorgeous! Love, Laura
Beyond adorable.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States