Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Amazing Celtic Sea salts are just in!

I realize I have a custom framing store.......but when you love a product as much as I love this you just have to carry it in your own store!  I am serious people......serious about this salt.  It is a gourmet sea salt blend made with fresh herbs and garlic.  There are four different flavors, Southwest with fragrant cilantro, garlic, oregano, cumin and lime juice.  Oh and did I mention they are organic? Yup.  Anywho, Original flavor, Thai Chili Blend with thai chilies added and my favorite, Greek Blend.  It has garlic, spearmint, oregano, lemon juice and pepper.  It truly is incredible on everything.  Perfect for any kind of meat rub, crazy good on fresh tomatoes or cucumber out of the garden, eggs, french fries........whatever.  Add the Southwest one to your salsa recipe.....beyond great!Check out her website for awesome recipes http://www.earthandseasalts.com/  

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States