Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I am back!!!

I am just going to put it out there.....I am a bad blogger....I know, I know, my one fan is real excited I am back to my blog (hi mom)  but I am going to put a little more effort into this thing.  Summer was excellent and super duper busy but now Fall is in the air.  Ok, ok, not today at 95 degrees.....whoa, that is hot.  But football has started so it must be time for sweaters, boots, crockpot dinners, candles, and all that is fall! 
New stuff at the Pear keeps coming in every day.  Rob, my UPS man and I are buddies.  When I see him pull up outside the shop my heart skips a beat.  He is not hard on the eyes either......just sayin'.  :)  Cute new charms make the greatest girlfriend gift. 
Check out the super cute yoga frogs.  They are hilarious.  Did I tell you I am into yoga?  No, well I am only "into it" in my head.  I really, really want to be into it but it hasn't happened quite yet.  I did buy a mat and passes to Love Yoga in downtown Albany but still haven't actually gone.  It is totally on my list tho so that should count for something.  Soon, real soon.  Promise. 

Ahhh, cake pedestals......these are sooo cute.  Vintage inspired which means, they used molds copied from the 1950's and made new ones!  They are sooo cute with a little picture frame and nest on the coffee table for some height or on a bookshelf with candles on them or of course for any dessert in the kitchen...I use mine constantly and rotate them all over the house.  LOVE.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States