Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let the new year begin!

Ok, you know how much you hate taking down all the Christmas decorations and the tree? Imagine doing it all at home and then coming to work to do it all again in an even bigger scale...ok, so I am whining a little. It is so not fun to dismantle trees and take ornaments down and see all the sad little things that did not sell this year. Thankfully, it is a fraction of what we put out in October but it is still some stuff just the same. So, right now the Golden Pear looks a little sad...all bare and naked waiting for Valentines stuff to come out! Just a couple more days of cleaning and putting away and I should be ready to re-do! I did get to peek at the Easter stuff this morning and it is soooo cute! I can't wait to get some of it out and all the fun Spring colors! It won't be too long!
Happy New Year to everyone and hope your holidays were spectacular!

2 comments:

Marla said...

Laura,
I love your blog. I'm sad there aren't more comments! You are doing an outstanding job!
Marla

jessicashirley said...

I can't wait for valentines stuff -I want to make another trip....possibly find a gift for my Valentine!?! :)

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States