Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Anne Taintor.........hilarious!

Ok, I dont know why this is sideways......holy cow this blog is smarter than me.....these are adorable car air fresheners that are hilarious........must haves........only 2.50
Go green!!!! Re-useable totes made from recycled materials! Super cute to use as your gift bag! Then she can use it as a lunch bag or whatever!

My favorite......ok, ok they are all my favorites. Hilarious.



Hilarious magnets that fit in an envelope to a girlfriend just because.......what a sweet and thoughtful friend you are........




One up close so you can see this cute picture of my mom back in the day. Right mom?


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States