Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New goodies....

Why, oh why is this picture on here two times? I am not a computer genius.......I know, hard to believe but just glance at this pic for a second cuz you get to see it again in 3 seconds........:)
Sweet "dad" frames and "mom" frames too.......perfect for mother's day this Sunday!


My favorite engraveable watches, charms, necklaces, bracelets and more...oh my!


Working hard in the baby area so she can "earn" a necklace....do you know how many necklaces this girl has? Not only does she "earn" goods for her crazy good organizing skills she also pockets things when I am not looking......but I always find them in the washing machine.......hmmm.

Emma was my helper...she is really into "organizing" which actually means pushing everything to the back of the shelf and then lining everything up in a little line....





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States