Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crazy cute stuff....just in!

I dont know why this picture is sideways........oooops. Adorable tin Admit One sign that would be the coolest in a home theater. I personally do not have a home theater but would absolutely appreciate one if anyone cares.?......just sayin' Oh, and the adorable sign....$15

Colored pencil canvas....we have a couple different ones......love, love, love these.....so bright and cheery....these would look fantastic in my art/craft room....oh yah, I dont have one of those either.....dang.

Wooden birdie plaques......darling. Did I mention they are only $9.95 each? Dang, that Golden Pear is the bomb.........and affordable......wow.

These are also canvases (gallery wrapped, which means the picture contines around the sides) that are super cool for dad.....father's day is comin' right up...They are titled "Car lights" There is acutally one more that is not pictured.






I love this.......there is an alphabet one too......took one set home last night for Ms. Emma's room....perfect!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States