Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Let the week begin...

It is a short week for me this week at the Golden Pear. Saturday my friend, Shari will be running the show here while I am off on my much needed girls weekend with Mandy. Then I will be back in full decorating mode to get all of the absolutely adorable Christmas decor and amazing gifts all out on display! We will be closed the whole last week in October for decorating! Then November 5th eve. from 4-7 will be our sneak peek extravaganza. Ok, I just wanted to say that word, extravaganza. We will be having something yummy to eat and of course wine (and straight vodka in the back room) all evening. It is very fun and always feels good to get in the holiday mood and see what is new this year. Then all weekend long we will have more Open House with piping hot cranberry cider and butter cookies. Yum. Come check it out and get inspired!

8 comments:

Mandy J said...

straight vodka...you crack me up! Looking forward to the open house!

LisaT said...

You silly lil blogger you! I love it! Can't wait for your open house, I fully plan on being there:) Lisa Tracy

mamacita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamacita said...

Can't wait for the open house! I love me some Golden Pear! You rock--Jodie :o)

PattiD said...

Hi Laura
Love that you are so high tech these days. Got the 5th in my calendar! How do I get a pass to the back room?
Love ya
Patti

Melissa said...

Love, love that your are blogging! So wish I could be there for the open house! See you next weekend!

cleansed said...

Wow! Great job on the blog! We'll talk soon about some fun holiday promotions.

Swade said...

Great that you have a blogg! I need to come by and see you sometime, I will try to make the open house! Talk to you soon-
Sarah

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States