Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wow, we are so hip!

Ok, it is time for the Golden Pear to get with the program. Apparently, the latest thing for "cool" businesses is to have a blog. A place where I can let everyone know what is new with the shop, new at the shop and basically just the 411 of the day. So, I want to be cool. That is what it all comes down too. I will see how this goes and please, oh please, let me know if this is anything of interest or if I shouldn't waste my time. I am sure you all will be waiting by your computer or PDA constantly just waiting for updates from my little shop in the heart of Albany.

1 comment:

Mandy J said...

Wow, you ARE so hip!

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States