Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Almost Friday...

Yae! It is finally Thursday! Tonight I am having a Scentsy party here at the shop at 6:30 and everyone is more than welcome to come. It should be fun and I do love scentsy. Plus we will have yummy treats and wine. Also some cold beer for the few who, "do not like wine, not even the smell of it!" (you know who you are.) I have been working diligently on getting framing orders finished so I don't fall behind next week when we are closed. Yep, closed all week long to decorate for the holidays! Every year I think a week seems like more than enough time to get it all out and decorated super cute and every year I am still scrambling 20 minutes before the open house....not this year. You just wait, I will be so un-stressed, probably reading a novel and getting a manicure right before the open house this year....

4 comments:

Mandy J said...

Scentsy was fun - and now I CANNOT wait to get away this weekend, man - I really need it! Yeah for the weekend!!

Unknown said...

So I was a little confused at first - I typed in "goldenpear.blogspot.com" and as you probably already know that belongs to a depressed 8th grader ... how random is that? Looking forward to your open house and seeing all your cute new holiday stuff I just can't live without :)

Marla said...

I love the blog idea! I miss the shop! The Scentsy party was fun. I miss seeing everyone. I can't wait to get my scentsy stuff. The shop looks great! I'm excited for the Christmas stuff!

jessicashirley said...

So...I'm just sitting here enjoying the Cinnamon Cider smell of my new Scentsy. :) Thanks, it was fun! See you this weekend!!

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States