Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

and Life goes on...

I can't believe it but I am still taking down Christmas decor here at the shop...
I am slow and try to find anything else to do to avoid it but it is almost done. I was all worked up about getting it done as quick as I could but then I decided....why? No rush, take it easy. So I am. :) I posted a few new photos of some of my favorite projects lately. I have been loving adding vinyl lettering directly to the mat to make it oh so personal.
It has been fairly slow but I always expect that in January. I am hanging on, no worries. I feel the economy will be coming around by Spring and am holding onto that positive thought!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States