Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brrrr.


Ok, I just want to rant for a moment...

I get to work this morning and it is sooooooo cold in here. The furnace won't kick on and the thermometer reads 54 degrees in here. So, I called someone to come fix it and it was good news. He got it going and the new part was only going to be like $200....no problem. Then about 20 minutes went by and he was long gone and brrrr...cold again. So, I called him and he came right back only this time he brought this fancy schmancy camera thing that went into the heat ducts to see what was up....bad news.

Now, I am getting a whole new furnace in the next two days....ugh. I like to spend my money on fun stuff...not furnaces...feel bad for me, will ya? So here is a little photo of the sweet little space heater I am huddled around........it has gotten to a crisp 60 degrees in here after running for three hours....no problem.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States