Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Thursday, January 22, 2009




Ok, two things...still freezing cold here....the new furnace is ordered but cannot be done until Monday. Until then....my little teeth are chattering and everyone who walks in goes, "Wow, it is cold in here!"


Secondly, I finally figured out how to post a picture IN my post! I am embarrased to say I could not figure that out but I stumbled upon it by accident and now I am like a real blogger. Whew.


So I added a pictue of my new favorite thing we have here! The book crops came! They are so cool. And we got new wallets and checkbook covers from Rural Vixen. Adorable. Gotta go, my fingers are so cold I cannot type...

1 comment:

jessicashirley said...

Yep, CUTE picture...I think I'll need those! :)
Thanks for the fun cake tasting day. Hope your warm fun weekend was GREAT! Talk to you soon.
Jess

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States