Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Look at the Sunny Day!!!

It is so beautiful out! The sun is shinning but it is really cold out! Brrr.
Ashley and I spent the past two days working like crazy getting Christmas out of here and new stuff in! It is beginning to shape up! New great finds will be arriving next week. I will surely post a picture of my fave new item that is en route! They are called "bookcrops" and are passages taken from books mounted on a board. OK, you just gotta see them. Trust me, they are great and look fabulous mixed in with family pictures on your wall.
Well, I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine! Have a terrific weekend!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States