Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Ok, so today has never been a big day for the Golden Pear. Everyone is looking for big deals at big stores. John and I even went out this morning before dawn........ugh. It was pretty awful to tell you the truth. So many people and pushy people i might add. Not too much action here at the golden pear but I got a lot done. We still have such cute UNIQUE Christmas goodies. I finally got to go to some big stores this morning and I must admit we have some gems you wont find out at the mall. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and relaxing day after. I wanted to post a few pictures of some pictures I have framed recently that I love!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States