Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Open House....

Ok, I am sorry I am not posting any pictures like I said I would...I forgot my camera and have been crazy busy setting everything up. I think it is all ready to go! The Christmas music is playing as I write and the wine is chilling. The Golden Pear is as Christmasy as it gets. There are too many things to list that I love anyway. Wait until you see all the terrific Christmas decorations and great gift ideas. My elves that helped me get ready were sooooooo great and helpful. I could not have done it without you guys, thanks! Ok, I am headed home to watch how the election turns out.
Hope everyone can make it tomorrow, Wed. from 4pm-7pm or whenever the wine is gone...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States