Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Framing like crazy!

This year with the economy so sluggish everyone is wondering what to buy for Christmas...honestly I am in the same predicament...
I know this sounds like a pitch and OK, it sorta is but seriously want to give something they will keep forever and will become a family treasure? Of course you do. Custom framing baby! Frame up that cool old picture of your grandpa or shadowbox dad's college football memorabilia. I am serious. These gifts make people cry. They keep it in the family forever and if done right, in neutral colors and U.V. glass it will look great for well as long as you are alive...
Trendy clothes come and go, although I would take a pair of Ugg boots if anyone is asking. Christmas decorations are fun but really how many can you have? Although we have tons of absolutely adorable Christmas decorations you should really come buy....I am sure some of these could become family heirlooms if you really wanted them too.
Anywho, falling behind in my framing. People are planning ahead this year and I am very thankful for that. Remember framing takes a few weeks.... hope all is well and everyone had a spectacular Veterans day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States