Another "must have" from artist Rodney White

Another "must have" from artist Rodney White
Life is always in Progress

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Holidays have arrived at the Pear!

The sneak peek open house last night was a smashing success! We always like to predict what will be hot sellers and what won't be...OK, so the pine scented ornaments for your fake tree were hot and we knew they would be...as were the monogram ornaments and the adorable dip bowls. But the candle operated flickering glitter tapers and pillars were not as hot as I thought? I was shocked! They are one of my top faves. Not that people didn't get them but I had to point out how great they were???? We still have a few of the tapers left and several of the pillar candles. They are very cool! Thank you to everyone who came to the open house last night. It was very fun and I now officially feel like the season has began. I am rocking to Michael Bolton's Christmas right now and feel like eating some (more) peppermint bark....yum! Although I am missing my tennis shoes and sweats from last week....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, Oregon, United States